Wednesday, February 28, 2007

62:Wednesday 7:00 : February 28, 2007

Basic:
Back Breakfalls (30)

Technique:

Test Training

Note:
Class of 7, test training on the side of beginners course.

Again, for the millions of times...I cant explain the techniques in words even the ones I know how to do it... I must say...you have some certain rhythm when you train as given the advices from the teachers. Thats very natural (I mean, this becomes a habit when you do it over 100 times...), at least to me, but "I talk" is not natural and I get distracted by my own voice since its not supposed to be there in my "rhythm". So, for me, talking and giving some or any advice to the others is very unnatural and that is breaking the habit, at least the ones I have now...I bet it will take a bit more time to get used to it.

No comments: