Thursday, March 1, 2007

63:Thursday 7:00 : March 1, 2007

Jiyuwaza Class

Class started 7:02

Warm ups ... 5 mins

Tai Sabaki from Shomen Uchi, Yokomen Uchi ... for 45 mins

5 throws x 2 ... 8 mins



Note:

Class of 5.
Sensei was on Fire : )

It was a cold morning, but Sensei opened the window as soon as we started warm ups, even it was still cold...I guess he was burning from inside...

We were pushed a bit harder than usual, but noone got hurt, noone cried...

Udegarami : I tried Udegarami from Shomen Uchi, was too light and weak...Sensei said, "Let me show you", I was smashed onto the mat 2 seconds later. I think its safer for uke to be thrown harder than "Softer" especially for Udegarami, and Kotegaeshi. To make it "harder", it has to be done with more hips. ... Umm, thats pretty much for everything else, I assume ; )

No comments: