Thursday, January 25, 2007

25:Thursday 7:00 : January 25, 2007

Basic:

Forward rolls
Flips

Tai no Henko-2 with partner

Technique:
Shomen Uchi Hijishime-1
Suwariwaza Shomen Uchi Hijishime-1

Note:
Class of 3. Dojo is still quiet.....

I thought I got the idea of Hijishime better when I found the similarity with Ikkajo, yet...

I think...I dont really see the way to move Uke's balance when I move into Hijishime position. YES! I see the point Sensei makes to move with your hip instead of upper body. Although, I find difficulty being in control of my position which makes no easy to do Tai no Henko-2 reverse pivot movement.

From Shomen Uchi...I could not quite remember the tip which Stumpy gave it to me in December other than using evil thumb from Shomen Uchi...I will have to ask him again!

No comments: