Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thursday 5;45 Octber 4

Ikkajo-2

Shomen Uchi Ikkajo-2

Note: Class of 3. The morning of the day I leave for the trip. My schedule for the last weeks has been tigher than usual, was aware that I was quite stressed out from work and training...I only had a 3 hrs sleep (which is not possible for me to function), and I could not adjust what Sensei was telling us from what he had told us before...kept insisting, "I'm confused...", after all it was just my frustration bursted out before I knew it. ...After the class, Stumpy laughed at me saying, "You did this about a year and half ago, and before that was over 2 years ago...", so I have a cycle for my frustration to explore according to Stumpy. and today was one of them just about on the right track...so he says...

As the training progresses, some things gets easier but many things gets more difficult, or it seems. One theory is that you get easily more aware of whats going on on the mat with your own movements, it means you ... can find whats not going the way you want to be, or at least, the way you think whats supposed to. However, its not possible everything to be controled, at least by you, meaning me, so I go back to the mind set, "I do what I'm supposed to do", yet not being able to ignore what else is going on...

I usually say, Aikido is fun, thats the reason I do it. But more precisely...Aikido is frustrating, stressful but fun comes on the top of it so I keep training only to get better.

Well, cant find the way to say it better even I have been seriously thinking of this topic for the last weeks...maybe its representing my status pretty well, I'm confused all right. Will come back to write this one again if I get clear with the words to put into.

Later that day, I got to the airport, finished easy checking in and was the time to exchange yen to dollers. WHAT A SHOCK! Canadian dollers was more expensive than US dollars! Oh well, anything can happen but I'm here all in one piece and leaving for my Aikido trip. I would count everything is all right.

No comments: