Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thursday 19:15-21:30, October 4

October Trip-1

http://www.aikidosocal.com/

Class 1 : Nikajo-1
Shomen Uchi
Katate Mochi
Kata Mochi
Hiji Mochi

Class 2 : Nikajo-2
Shomen Uchi
Katate Mochi
Kata Mochi

Shomen Uchi Ikkajo Nage, Kotegaeshi

Note: Class of 7-8, My first class to visit Eishinkan Dojo, Rancho Santa Margarita in California. The big challenge even before the class was to drive all the way to Rancho Santa Margarita from Studio City. It took 2 and half hours exactly...I got a little lost at the very end and asked the people in the next building but they gave me no help...they did not know their own address...so I started stopping buildings one by one...luckily the next one was which I was looking for!

We went throug Nikajo in series, just like how we started for the test training. Things I could not adapt quite well I did it the way I'm used to do, but also tried out the way they suggested, aiming for the back foot with Nikajo, and poping up the elbow with 2 techniques...

Interesting and fun 2 classes with fun people.

Spent about 2 hrs in a bar afterwards, and it took only 1 hour 15mins to get back to the hotel. I'm glad it went all well for the day.

No comments: