Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday 5:45 : September 25, 2007

Basic:

Technique:

Yokomen Uchi Shihonage-1&2
Katate Mochi Ikkajo Osae-1

Note:
Class of 3. Working on the details...Defining me as an annoying memory woman...my memory is pretty good that's how always has been for a lot of things, not perfect just pretty good. Its also working for remembering Aikido techniques. So, I don't have so much hard time remembering them, yet knowing the movements and being able to find the circle with different people is totally a different thing, or so I define...so I had the hard time (again) with 2 different body type people to do the same techniques.

Changing the intention change the effort. I used to think applying the technique is to try putting (or forcing) uke on the spot where I want uke to be. But I realized that guiding Uke to where they dont want to go without uke knowing is just enough. I was again doing the forcing this morning, so I have to remember guiding when I do the technique.

Although, there are so many things to remember...no wonder it takes time for the body to learn all these things.

No comments: